Are You Ready to Vote?
This November, organized labor will combat the power of organized money. We’re voting to protect our freedoms—and our voices will be heard. Sign the pledge to vote in November.
In The News
‘Striketober’ Isn’t a Sign of Chaos—It’s a Healthy Development for the Country
Survey Shows Broad Public Support For Worker Strikes
How to Win: Solidarity!
Strikes Are Sweeping the Labor Market as Workers Wield New Leverage
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Alicia Hernández -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Georgia State AFL-CIO Hosts ‘Women and Friends’ Campaign Event -
- How a Union Member Elected Official Is Transforming His Hometown -
- A Voice at the Table: Worker Wins -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Arthur Longoria -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Houston’s Labor Movement Registers Hundreds of New Union Voters -
- We Need You: In the States Roundup -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Maribel Rodriguez -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Labor Movement Steps Up to Help Our Members and Communities Affected by Hurricanes Fiona, Ian -