Are You Ready to Vote?
This November, organized labor will combat the power of organized money. We’re voting to protect our freedoms—and our voices will be heard. Sign the pledge to vote in November.
In The News
AFL-CIO President Shuler on Jobs and the Economy
Raise Your Voice with Labor!
Liz Shuler, New AFL-CIO President, Takes Helm Of Labor Federation At Pivotal Moment
Labor Movement’s Priority Legislation Moves Forward on Capitol Hill
First woman AFL-CIO president hopes her historic election inspires other women
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Alicia Hernández -
- How a Union Member Elected Official Is Transforming His Hometown -
- A Voice at the Table: Worker Wins -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Arthur Longoria -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Houston’s Labor Movement Registers Hundreds of New Union Voters -
- We Need You: In the States Roundup -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Maribel Rodriguez -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Labor Movement Steps Up to Help Our Members and Communities Affected by Hurricanes Fiona, Ian -
- A New Wave of Unionization: The Working People Weekly List -