Resources to support the Uvalde community
- AFT Disaster Relief Fund
- Verified fundraisers for people affected by the Robb Elementary School shooting in Uvalde, Texas
- The Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District created a bank account at First State Bank of Uvalde where people can send funds directly to shooting victims and their families. Funds can be sent electronically through Zelle using the email email@example.com or through the mail at the address 200 East Nopal St., Uvalde, Texas 78801. Make checks payable to the “Robb School Memorial Fund.”
- The City of Uvalde set up a separate fund to which people can mail checks payable to the “Robb School Memorial Fund” to P.O. Box 799, Uvalde, Texas 78802.
- Uvalde Victims Relief Fund
- Uvalde Strong Fund Uvalde Strong is an emergency relief fund to support area nonprofits providing much needed assistance, including mental health services, in the Uvalde community. Charitable donations to this fund are fully tax deductible.
- If you are an attorney, SALSA San Antonio are asking for assistance: UvaldeResponse@sa-lsa.org